In today’s digital world, having a successful website is essential if you want to run a successful business. However, simply having a website is not going to be enough. You need to get the word out about your site so that people will visit it, and hopefully be converted into customers. Below are some quick ways that you can market your website, that when utilized correctly, can yield you great results.
Here are 6 quick and easy ways to market your website.
- Facebook – Does your business have a Business Profile Page? This can help bolster your website marketing efforts immensely. On there you can list important details about your company, and invite people to “Like” your page. Once they do, they will start receiving any updates you post about your company, and this will in turn increase your company’s brand. You also have the option of boosting your page’s performance by paying for advertisements on Facebook, which can greatly increase your exposure. If you want to go fast with your online marketing get in touch with our friends at Kalpana Marketing. They know how to get your marketing in the right place and fast.
- Twitter – By having your company or website setup with an account on Twitter you can do a lot easily. Syndicate your blogs, re-circulate the content after it’s created, or simply find a conversations your audience is having online and participate in a helpful way. It might make sense to embed your tweets on your website to make it easy for customers and visitors to easy follow or Tweet you as well.
- Online Listings – If you are a business that has a physical location for customers to visit, or if you travel around to your customers, you will want to get your website and company info listed online. Some sites that you should check out are Yelp, Foursquare, Angie’s List, and Google Places. Getting your site and information listed on these sites will greatly increase your exposure, as many people look to these sites when they are browsing for a company to visit.
- Google Ads – When people perform a Google search, one of the first things they see are advertisements. If you want your company to be listed among these ads, you need to go through Google Adwords. This process can cost a considerable amount of money, and you will probably want someone with experience to help you in planning out a marketing strategy, as you don’t want to waste your money on ads that will not convert. However, if you do this method the right way, it can yield incredible results for your business.
- SEO – One of the most common ways that people find websites is through an online search. When people type in something that is related to your niche, you want your website to be at the top of the results. For that to happen, you will most likely need to employ a few SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tactics. Simple things, like editing the Title Tags of your site, connecting social media accounts, and optimizing your content can go a long way towards moving your site up the rankings. We suggest you take a little bit of time to learn about SEO, then use what you learn on your website.
- Blogging – Lastly, one section of your website should be devoted to blogging. Posting a new article every week or so has many benefits. First, by creating varied content, you are giving search engines more ways to find you. Second, search engines like it when a website is continually updated, and having a blog is a great way to do this. Lastly, if you provide good information, people will share it on their social media sites. This will draw people to your articles, and then hopefully onto the rest of your site. Also, consider writing articles and sending them to other sites, asking them to link back to your website. People who run blogs are always looking for more content, and usually don’t mind directing people where it came from. This is a great way to increase your exposure, and it doesn’t take too long.
If marketing your website is at the top of your priority list, but you are not sure where to start, then give us a shout! We would be happy to help with any of the items mentioned above, or answer any other questions you may have about marketing your website. Leave us a comment below, or send us an email, and we’ll help you out in any way that we can.